THE PERFECT PUMP FOR EVERYDAY POOLS REQUIRING UP TO A 1.5 HP PUMP
SuperFlo Variable Speed pumps slash energy costs by up to 80%*, compared to conventional pool pumps. With premium features like a 24-hour real-time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they’re easy to program and operate. With the SuperFlo VS pump, you can enjoy big savings on your utility bill. Perfect for new and standard pump replacement applications. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service.
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 HP pump
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
- Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®
- WEF 5.9 THP 2.2
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
Hayward® and Super Pump® are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc.
- Built-in, real-time, 24-hour clock
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Display shows watt use and other key operational information
- Wiring compartment is easy to access
The ultra-quiet totally enclosed fan-cooled motor barely makes a whisper and virtually eliminates unpleasant, high-pitched noise.
ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
The SuperFlo VS pump features some of the smartest pump technology available. This results in increased energy savings over conventional single- or two-speed pumps, up to 80%.*